Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Teacher Appreciation Gift or Visiting Teaching Mother's Day Gift


I wanted to do something easy for my kid's teachers at school. So I grabbed a bag of these tasty babies and attached a note that says, "Knowledge is power!! Thanks for being the great teacher you are!"

I also have my children write detailed notes to their teacher. If they get stumped on what to write:
What does your teacher do to help you?
How does your teacher make the classroom a happy place?
What is a favorite memory of your teacher?
What are some fun things your teacher has taught you about?
Why do you think your teacher became a teacher?
What are 4 words you would use to describe your teacher?

OR

For a visiting teaching friend, grab a bag and attach this quote

"When mothers know who they are and who God is and have made covenants with Him, they will have great power and influence for good on their children."
Sister Julie B. Beck Mothers Who Know Liahona Nov. 2007

Would it have been convenient if I made a tag. Yes. Sorry, I know. I'm lame. I do ideas, not digital art.

No comments :