Sunday, November 26, 2017

Out of the Ordinary by Jen Turano Book Review


As I type, I hear the sound of rain. I've got my heat turned up and the lights of the Christmas tree soft in the background. It was the perfect weekend to read this book!!

I love Jen Turano!!! Her books are light hearted, funny, and feel good stories with characters who would obviously be your best friends if you were written into the book. This book is not a literary masterpiece, and I caught a typo... however, sometimes you just need an easy read with a simple story line and happy ending.

Out of the Ordinary is about a special Miss Gertrude Cadwalader. Her heart is one of gold as she is the paid companion of an older woman who tends to have sticky fingers and other odd eccentricities. She has a very kind friend named Harrison who owns a shipping company. They've been friends for years, but could there be more? There are balls, men whisking women away on horses failures, and bird cage bustles. There are friends sticking up for friends, questions of faith, and messages of forgiveness and being merciful.

Definitely would recommend this book and love being able to enjoy multiple stories of the same characters in the series!!

4 comments :

Emily said...

Just a quick note to tell the general public about a great man who brought my husband back to me after 11 years, his name is Dr. OKO. My husband was snatched from me by another woman when I went to see my sick mother, I came home to meet the house empty my husband was not at home, he wan’t picking call none will he call back. I was left alone with our 4 years old baby, he was gone for 11 years but just a month ago a friend of mine called me to tell about oko and she gave me his contact and I did contacted him and he told me my husband was with another woman. Also, he said he will bring back my husband within a few days, I thought it was a joke but behold my husband came home begging for forgiveness just as OKO promised. Off course I forgave my husband everything became normal even more that it was before. You too can be helped by him if interested through: okotemple@live.com or call/whatsapp: +2348131684022.

Private tutor Lighthouse said...

Thanks for give me information on this topic. Academy in Liberty City, Fl you have sharing very nice post.

Jenyford smith said...

This is really informative blog for students, Private School in Cutler Bay, Fl keep up the good work.

Maria Garcia said...

Once this adapter is plugged into the power outlet, the adapter sends an AC signal to the PlayStation, which allows it to read the information from the memory card. Source to know about Xim4 adapter.