Saturday, March 31, 2018

Celebrating Holy Week (Days 5&6)


Maunday Thursday

Maundy is a word that has latin roots for command. At the Last Supper, what did Jesus command his disciples to do?

John 15:12

Learning can take shape in many different forms. For Thursday I asked my kiddos what they would want for their very last meal on earth.

I'm happy to say it wasn't hot dogs. It's a Greek lemon soup I make and they all agreed on it.

During dinner we had the opportunity to say things to each other if we knew it was our last meal together. It wasn't much different from what we always say to each other- I love you so much!!

HERE is the Bible Video of the Last Supper


Good Friday 
Death is a hard thing, so how can it be called good?
What were the events leading up to Jesus' crucifixion? 


We went to the cemetery and cleaned the graves of my son, mother, and grandfather.

It was a lovely spring day with my lovely children.


I'm very grateful for the small things we did to try to remember the last week of The Savior. I felt happy and peaceful. I just pray my children can develop testimonies of the truth of who Jesus Christ is and all He did for us, because He loves us.

1 comment :

Tutors in USA said...

I really be grateful for your blog,Ocala Tutoring you have completed the great job. Thanks for the bunch of excellent resourceful site.