Monday, February 23, 2009

Because it's just the right thing to do...

I've noticed that ideas from my blog here are sprouting up all over the place/internet. I'm glad these ideas can help! But please quote properly your source if you are publishing these ideas somewhere else on the web or on paper.

http://www.sofiasprimaryideas.blogspot.com/

My source is inspiration from Heavenly Father after much prayer and searching. If you are going to publish these ideas as your own then my integrity comes into question.... I've clearly stated I always give proper credit, so please just do your part. :) Thanks!

4 comments :

Liz said...

Good for you. I support you completely. You wonderful inspiration has helped me on more than one occasion and I let people know where they can go for phenomenal ideas: here.

Keep up the great work!

Devin & Annie said...

I love you ideas. I used one of your sharing time ideas this past week and I loved it. You do a great job and I hope to be able to use you as a resource in the future!

Sondra said...

Great post... I was worried that I didn't post your website when I used your idea... I checked and yeah - I was good... I did it. I always try to say where I get my ideas because I hate to take credit for all of "you" talented and creative people.

Sofia's Primary Ideas said...

Dearest Liz- I dream about the day we can meet up in your beautiful neck of the woods and have lunch! Or there's always Lake Tahoe if you come south!

Sister Annie- Thank you for your kindness! I love it when people have great Sundays!!

Sister Sondra- You are wonderful!! This isn't something I'm terribly worried about. And believe me, you're not the problem! I'm on websites that charge people money which is absurd. And I just don't want my credibility shattered if people see these ideas posted as someone elses word for word for word.