Book of Omni
Book of Mormon
By Sofia Lykes 2015
1. Omni 1:2 "I have not kept the statutes and the commandments of the Lord as I ought to have done." What does it mean to regret something? Do you have any regrets? Write down your feelings on something you can do to improve. Don't get down on yourself!! You are a child of God who loves you!! We all have things we can work on though.
2. Make a map with arrows to show WHO got the plates from WHO. Son? Brother? Write down names and relationships. Start with Jarom and end with Mosiah. The whole chapter has 7 people who wrote!
3. Mosiah discovers the people of Zarahemla (verses 15,16)! Hooray!! A celebration will be held. Create an invitation to this grand event. What will take place? Time, Date? Will there be a feast? Dancing? You're the party planner! This is indeed a joyous time!
4. (Verses 17,18) Make a language guide. Draw pictures, write the word in English underneath. Beneath the English word, create a word or symbol for the ancient Zarahemlan language and underneath that, the language of Mosiah. Do at least 10 words!
5. Create a recipe for Salvation based on Amaleki's exhortation in
Omni 1: 25-26.